I am now an employee of Lionsgate

Sunday, October 01, 2006 at 1:11 AM
I have recently become and employee for Lionsgate, a film and television production and distribution company in Santa Monica, CA. I'm very excited about this opportunity to get my foot in the door at an excellent company. I have been hired as an Administrative Assitant for the IT department. Basically my job requires a lot of paper shuffling, but the way I see it, I'm putting in my time now and soon I can work my way in to a position in Development. Only time will tell.

This is what the Lionsgate website says about the company:
About Lionsgate
Lionsgate is the premier independent producer and distributor of motion pictures, television programming, home entertainment, family entertainment and video-on-demand content. Its prestigious and prolific library is a valuable source of stable, recurring revenue and is a foundation for the growth of the Company’s core businesses. The Lionsgate brand name is synonymous with original, daring, quality entertainment in markets around the globe.
Check out the Investors section of the website to learn more about the company.

My normal work hours are 9am-6pm (w/ 1hr lunch) Monday - Friday.

I'm currently looking for an apartment in the City of Santa Monica. Soon I will be established in a new home, with a new roommate, a new job, and a whole new portion of my story. I'm hoping that being a member of this company winds up being a great part of my life.

0 comments