Wave to the drone, honey!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 at 8:43 AM
Global Hawk Spy Drone Makes First Official Air Combat Command Flight Across USA

Gretchen Carlson expressed skepticism about those people who are worried about invasion of privacy, saying "You know, I don't completely understand this whole controversy when people get all up in arms over the fact that someone may be watching. I mean, for goodness sake, we don't know who's even listening to our phone calls. I know, I know that's a big deal and all that but - aren't you busy in your life and you're worrying about other things goin' on with your family and stuff like that, not worrying about who might be watching you and listening to you with a drone. I don't know. It doesn't bother me."

Air Combat Command Flight?!?!?!

Sorry, Gretchen, I'm sure caring about your job, family, AND the government spying on you is just a little much for a former Miss America posing as a journalist. Thankfully, I'm not, and I can multitask.

Global Hawk Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV)

0 comments