The Alex Jones Show - Infowars

Saturday, December 09, 2006 at 7:13 PM
Because there is a war on for you mind!

I know I have promoted Alex Jones before on my blog, but I see no reason to stop now. While I will be the first to say that Alex is certainly a bit eccentric, and could possibly even be considered a little crazy, this doesn't prevent a person from researching his claims themselves and discovering the horrid truth that lies in all of our closets.

Alex Jones has a free stream of his daily nationally syndicated radio show on his website Infowars.com. I have provided a direct link below. Also check out his other websites for more headlines and news. PrisonPlanet.com and JonesReport.com


The most recent show is looped 24 hours a day and is broadcast live from 11am-3pm CST from Austin, TX Monday through Friday.
"You can lead a horse to water, but you cannot force it to drink."

0 comments