What do you think?

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 4:06 PM
I know there are people reading this blog regularly (interestingly a few who read it nearly daily who I am unaware who they are), and there are even more people that find it randomly surfing the web. While I do appreciate all the input and comments that people have left on here, I really would like to see a larger response. The tracking information shows that I am averaging 10-15 hits a day. While this isn't a lot, it does show me that there are people reading what I'm posting.

PLEASE COMMENT.

While some of the information on this page is silly, much of it is very serious. If you read something that makes you question your beliefs, if you watch a video that angers you, if you agree with me, or if you think I am totally out of line, please tell me. I would like to continue posting information that is informative, pertinent, and entertaing, but most of all, I'd like to know what the average internet user thinks about this information.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
- Edmund Burke

0 comments