Domestic Terrorists? Where?! Me?!?!

Thursday, August 17, 2006 at 11:12 AM
The government is really just out of control right now. I mean, it's one thing to have your "War on Terror," but some of the things I've been reading recently are just ridiculous.

I have included an article that describe foreign terrorist suspects as being conspiracy theorists.
"After 9/11 and 7/7 Waheed was sceptical about whether Muslims could have been responsible. He watched conspiracy videos on the internet. He believed them and thought they made sense. "
Here is an article that has the Attorney General Alberto Gonzales announcing that future terrorists are domestic, homegrown, and living in our neighborhoods.
"The threat of homegrown terrorist cells may be as dangerous as groups like al Qaeda, if not more so. It is therefore essential that we continue to develop the tools we need to investigate their actions and intentions with the help of our partners, and prosecute those who travel down the road of radicalization."
Could this be any more insane? I certainly hope they aren't going to come looking for me. I might not be on board with whatever plans the Bush's have, but I love this country, and I will only try to defend it's constitution.

0 comments