Terror Storm - by Alex Jones

Sunday, August 06, 2006 at 7:45 PM
I had a link to this movie in my blog a few posts back, but I wanted to make a post specifically about it, because I consider it an excellent film that needs to be seen by as many people as possible. Whether or not you are inclined to believe in government sponsored terrorism, this film will open your eyes to undisputed facts about historical government sponsored terrorism, as well as investigate the reasoning for skepticism about the official story about September 11th, 2001.

TerrorStorm is the most recent documentary by Alex Jones, and certainly his best. He has exceptional production quality in comparison to some of his other films, and does an extremely good job narrating this one. I hope that everyone will take some of there free time to try and open their mind.

I also wanted to add this interesting article on CNN. Finally getting some mainstream attention.

0 comments