How did this happen? Oh, that's right.

Monday, August 28, 2006 at 12:16 AM
Well, I just wanted to make a quick update to inform the 3 people who read this (I know it is actually probably more than that. I'm tracking you guys!) I am currently living in Los Angeles, California. Technically I live in San Pedro at the moment, but also technically it is in Los Angeles county and was actually annexed by the city of Los Angeles in 1909.

I have to say one thing about Los Angeles. IT'S HUGE!

I mean, I knew it was big, and I expected lots of people, but I don't think you can really understand the scope I'm talking about unless you've seen it with you own eyes. The Romans would be crapping their pants.

Basically, here is the run down. On Friday August 25, 2006 I left Austin at 11am CST and drove for 13 hours. I stopped 57 miles outside Tucson, AZ at a rest area and slept in my truck for 7 hours. Then I woke up, stretched, and then got back in the car and drove for 11 more hours til I arrived here in San Pedro, California at 6pm CST (4pm PST) on Saturday August 26, 2006.

So, now I am preparing to look for a job and a permenant residence. I will get back to this later. I will tell you all about my drive, all about my first days in LA, and all about my plans for the next few weeks. Hold on tight, it's about to get a lot more interesting.

1 Responses to How did this happen? Oh, that's right.

  1. Anonymous Says:

    edge of my seat.