Some Updates for Blogmates!

Sunday, September 10, 2006 at 4:39 PM
I have made some updates to both this blog and my website, BryanDuckworth.com

First of all, I have added some links that you can find on the sidebar of this blog.

1. PoleVaultWorld.com - This website is maintained by my dad, who is a high school track and cross country coach (as well as a teacher).

2. ThinnerColder.com - This website is the homepage of my friend, Chris Marquard. Showcases his excellent music, as well as film and video projects.

3. I wish my name was Charly - This is the blog of a friend of mine who lives in LA, Stephanie Hall.

Also, I have embedded a new video from YouTube.com on my website. The film Alex the Barbarian was a project that I worked on with a classmate in my final semester in college. It is a black and white film with non-synchronous audio. It is posted below. Tell me what you think.

1 Responses to Some Updates for Blogmates!

  1. Anonymous Says:

    just as awesome as the first time i saw it.......at its premiere screening.....at least i think it was the premiere....anyway....I like it!