Before the War - By Bryan Duckworth

Monday, June 26, 2006 at 9:22 PM
So I finally have gotten my student film from my last semester, Before the War, uploaded onto YouTube.com. This movie is based on a feature that I am also writing by the same title. There really isn't a strong story, but I hope the theme is evident. Basically this film just expresses the feeling of American monotany glazed in fear. All day, everyday, on the news (with Bill O'Reilly and the like) they talk about terror, war, and fear in general, yet we live our lives devoid of any real connection to it. Eventually we will have to face the reality that our country is not isolated from the world at large. What will the future hold?



You can find this film on my website, as well as other films I have helped make.

0 comments