Playing Chicken: The Movie! - A SXSW Click Fest Finalist!

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 at 10:12 AM
Playing Chicken: The Movie! has been selected as a finalist in the South by Southwest Click 2006 Online Film Festival. In case you have forgotten, this is the halarious comedy about a guy in a chicken suit who defeats impossible odds. (and I play Mime #2) There are 15 total finalists in this competition, and the winners are selected by number of online votes recieved. This is where you can help. On June 30th, 2006 visit the SXSW Click site and vote for Playing Chicken: The Movie! There are 3 finalists in 5 different categories, so our movie only needs to beat 2 others in it's category to win!

This movie was produced by my good friend (and Super Producer #1) Charles Mulford. Pictured in the image above on the left side.

2 comments

  1. Stephanie Says:

    besides the fact that it is the funniest video of all time, I was AC on this bad boy . . .

    you left that out of the post. sad.

  2. shaggy duck Says:

    Sorry Stephanie! That's what these comments are for. So you can tell me how lame I am!

    Keep reading, and comment everytime I screw something up! (or if I do something right)