WE WON!! - SXSW 2007 Here We Come!

Friday, July 28, 2006 at 9:47 PM
Not everything on this blog is about the horrible tyranny that is beginning to envelope us. While I think it is considerly important to pay attention to the events going on around us, they should not consume us. Yes, maybe some of you are thinking "Wow, Bryan sure does make life sound shitty." Well, maybe some aspects are, but just as all of you already know, there is plenty of other things going on to take your mind off it, let you have a good time, and all around be happy. (Just don't become docile.)

Here is one thing that absolutely made my day. PLAYING CHICKEN: THE MOVIE! WON the South by Southwest Click Festival online. Not only did we win the Popularity Contest, but we also won on merit alone. Now the movie will be shown during the SXSW 2007 Festival in Austin.

I'd really like to congratulate my talented friend Charles Mulford for doing such a great job producing this short. I have known this guy for nearly 5 years now, and I have to say..."Chuck, you have really blown me away. You have definitely shown me what an incredible talent you truly posses. You and I, we're gonna make it." Also, I obviously want to congratulate Bradley Jackson for writing and directing such a funny student short film, and of course all the other people who worked on this film. It was great fun, and I think the quality of the movie speaks for itself.

0 comments